We are proud to deliver exceptional value through high-quality, flexible, and affordable occupational, mental health and online speech therapy for schools in Pennsylvania. Our therapists follow best practices according to general industry standards, as we provide a high-resolution, crystal-clear image. We make sure there is excellent communication between our therapists and the schools we serve while providing renowned customer service.
How it Works
Expert Therapists – The average Global Teletherapy therapist has 14 years experience in speech-language, occupational or mental health therapy. In addition, all of our therapists have an average of 12 years of K-12 knowledge. This expertise can help your students, regardless of the zip codes they reside.
Excellent Customer Service – Dedicated school liaisons assist school districts with hassle free IEP meetings and reporting, scheduling conflicts, paperwork dissemination and keeping schools focused on what they do best.
District Professional Development – Global Teletherapy develops your team of district therapists to have consistent and effective remote therapy, with expert support from our experienced team.
What to Expect
- Please fill out the short form so that our dedicated representative will reach out and set up a time to discuss your school needs
- You will be invited to a video conference with one of our highly experienced, expert staff who will listen to the unique needs of your special education department
- You will get a personalized demonstration of our teletherapy platform
- All of your questions about teletherapy and The Global Difference™ will be answered
- Following this demonstration, our incredibly talented team will send you a follow up to ensure we have addressed and answered all of your concerns
Who Should Request a Demo?
- SPED Directors
- Assistant Superintendents
- School Leaders