Global Teletherapy, LLC
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, Global Teletherapy, LLC will ask you to provide some or all of the following data:
- Personal identification information such as name, email address, phone number, or mailing address, etc.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Global Teletherapy, LLC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for our website.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Global Teletherapy, LLC collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account
- Email you with special offers for products and services we think you might like.
- Email users for relevant job opportunities or services when applicable.
Global Teletherapy, LLC does not transfer your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety.
How do we store your data?
Global Teletherapy, LLC securely stores your data on our secure servers, protected by industry standard security measures.
Global Teletherapy, LLC will keep your user registration data and provided survey data for up to one year or longer as long as your registration is active. Once your account is deleted, portions will continue to be stored in automated backups for up to one year.
Global Teletherapy, LLC would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Global Teletherapy, LLC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other services that support Global Teletherapy, LLC.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, refer to the subscription options and preferences links that accompany our marketing emails.
What are your data protection rights?
Global Teletherapy, LLC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Global Teletherapy, LLC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Global Teletherapy, LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Global Teletherapy, LLC to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Global Teletherapy, LLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Global Teletherapy, LLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Global Teletherapy, LLC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Global Teletherapy, LLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us at:
Or write to us:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Global Teletherapy, LLC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Global Teletherapy, LLC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Global Teletherapy, LLC sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Or email privacy concerns directly to: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Global Teletherapy, LLC has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office through their website, https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.