How it Works
Expert Therapists – The average Global Teletherapy therapist has 14 years of experience in speech-language, occupational, physical, or mental health therapy. In addition, all of our therapists have an average of 12 years of K-12 knowledge. This expertise can help your students, regardless of the zip codes they reside.
Excellent Customer Service – Dedicated school liaisons assist school districts with hassle free IEP meetings and reporting, scheduling conflicts, paperwork dissemination and keeping schools focused on what they do best.
District Professional Development – Global Teletherapy develops your team of district therapists to have consistent and effective remote therapy, with expert support from our experienced team.
We look forward to sharing how our remote therapy experts can help your students achieve great things. Sign up for your free consultation today.
What to Expect
- Please fill out the short form so that our dedicated representative will reach out and set up a time to discuss your school needs
- You will be invited to a video conference with one of our highly experienced, expert staff who will listen to the unique needs of your special education department
- You will get a personalized demonstration of our teletherapy platform
- All of your questions about teletherapy and The Global Difference™ will be answered
- Following this demonstration, our incredibly talented team will send you a follow up to ensure we have addressed and answered all of your concerns
Who Should Request a Demo?
- SPED Directors
- Assistant Superintendents
- School Leaders