This is a 100% online/remote/teletherapy position.
Therapists are responsible for providing high-quality, virtually delivered IEP/school-based speech therapy services to K-12 students.
- Provide direct speech-language therapy services in accordance with the students’ mandated IEP and service goals
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations as part of Special Education service determinations
- Complete progress monitoring documentation such as daily SOAP notes and quarterly progress reports
- Serve as an IEP team member by attending meetings and submitting paperwork as needed to maintain compliance with federal, state, and school guidelines
- ASHA CCC
- South Carolina Professional License
- Minimum of 10 hours daytime availability
- Minimum of 1 year IEP experience (post-master’s) working in a school-based setting
- Work from home - there is zero commute time!
- Be your own boss and manage your own caseload
- Ability to choose the number of hours on your caseload according to your unique preferences
- Hourly positions available (minimum 10 hour commitment)
- Competitive pay
- Excellent training from highly qualified Lead Clinicians
- Outstanding ongoing technical, administrative, and clinical support from GT Support Team
- Access to online assessments, protocols, and evaluation resources from our library free of charge
- Provision of a complete online resource library with fun and engaging activities for you and your students to enjoy
- An online team of like-minded friends, mentoring lead therapists, and dedicated school relationship managers help make your job easier
- Self-motivated and eager to create a positive difference in the lives of students
- Strong communication skills and dedicated to working collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team and support staff
- Excellent organization, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Sufficient technological skills including the ability to learn new softwares and programs, complete digital paperwork requirements, communicate effectively via email, and has a willingness to learn new skills/complete basic troubleshooting