Therapists are responsible for providing high-quality, virtually delivered IEP/school based OT services to K-12 students.
- Provide direct occupational therapy services in accordance with the students’ mandated IEP and service goals
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations as part of Special Education service determinations
- Complete progress monitoring documentation such as daily SOAP notes and quarterly progress reports
- Serve as an IEP team member by attending meetings and submitting paperwork as needed to maintain compliance with federal, state, and school guidelines.
- Maryland Professional License
- Minimum of 10 hours daytime availability
- Minimum of 1 year IEP experience (post-master’s) working in a school-based setting
- Work from home - there is zero commute time!
- Be your own boss and manage your own caseload
- Therapist has the ability to choose the number of hours according to his/her preference
- Competitive pay
- Excellent training from highly qualified lead clinicians
- Outstanding ongoing technical and clinical support from GT Support Team
- Online assessments and evaluation resources are available in our library free of charge
- Gain access to a complete online resource library of fun and engaging activities for you and your students to enjoy
- An online team of like-minded friends, mentoring lead therapists, and dedicated school relationship managers help make your job easier
- Self-motivated and eager to create a positive difference in the lives of students
- Strong communication skills and dedicated to working collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team and support staff
- Excellent organization, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Sufficient technological skills including the ability to learn new softwares and programs, complete digital paperwork requirements, communicate effectively via email, and has a willingness to learn new skills/complete basic troubleshooting