Therapists are responsible for providing high-quality IEP/school-based School Psychology services to K-12 students.
- Conduct psychoeducational evaluations for students K through 12 according to federal, state, and school guidelines.
- Complete Initial Evaluation and Re-evaluations
- Complete Assessment Plans, RORs/REEDs, and FBAs.
- Provide administration of cognitive and achievement assessments following best practice tele-assessment standards.
- Conduct other portions of the evaluation, including interviews and virtual observations, adaptive behavior, social/emotional behavior, and executive functioning assessments.
- Integrate assessment results into a comprehensive evaluation report and submit paperwork as needed.
- Present evaluation findings at IEP meetings and collaborate with school teams regarding eligibility determination.
- Provide counseling services and behavior interventions and/or SEL supports as part of a school-based team
- Commision on Teacher Credentialing Certification
- Minimum of 34 hours/week of daytime availability
- Minimum 4 years of school-based experience as a School Psychologist
- W2 pay structure with benefits
- Be your own boss and manage your own caseload
- Competitive pay
- Excellent training from highly qualified Lead Clinicians
- Outstanding ongoing technical, administrative, and clinical support from GT Support Team
- Access to online assessments, protocols, and evaluation resources from our library free of charge
- Provision of a complete online resource library with fun and engaging activities for you and your students to enjoy
- An online team of like-minded friends, mentoring lead therapists, and dedicated school relationship managers help make your job easier
- Self-motivated and eager to create a positive difference in the lives of students
- Strong communication skills and dedicated to working collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team and support staff
- Excellent organization, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Sufficient technological skills including the ability to learn new softwares and programs, complete digital paperwork requirements, communicate effectively via email, and has a willingness to learn new skills/complete basic troubleshooting