Therapists are responsible for providing high-quality, virtually delivered IEP/school based School Psychology services to K-12 students.
- Work from home - there is zero commute time!
- Be your own boss and manage your own caseload
- Ability to choose the number of hours on your caseload according to your unique preferences
- Hourly positions available (minimum 10 hour commitment)
- Competitive pay
- Excellent training from highly qualified Lead Clinicians
- Outstanding ongoing technical, administrative, and clinical support from GT Support Team
- Access to online assessments, protocols, and evaluation resources from our library free of charge
- Provision of a complete online resource library with fun and engaging activities for you and your students to enjoy
- An online team of like-minded friends, mentoring lead therapists, and dedicated school relationship managers help make your job easier